Services Provided by Charleston Flat Fee Real Estate Agent/Broker:
- Agent will assist buyer in searching the Multiple Listing Service.
- Agent will provide all available information on properties that fit the Buyer’s criteria, providing detailed printouts on the properties.
- Agent will provide and/or arrange access to all available properties that interest the buyer.
- Agent will prepare the Purchase Agreement and conduct all negotiations between the Buyer and the Seller or Seller’s Agent.
- Agent will counsel Buyer on all aspects of the offer.
- Agent will assist buyer in obtaining financing, professional inspections, disclosure forms, and title through the closing process.
In the following reports, you'll find the information you need to make a wise buying decision. We'll take you through the planning process step-by-step, to help you determine which home is right for you. You'll find a host of informative articles on mortgages, viewing homes, the offer, closing details and moving.
Please contact us if you have any questions about buying a home in the Charleston SC area. Our Charleston Flat Fee Real Estate office phone number is: 843-870-3549
Information provided by Behren Kittrell, Realtor, BIC Charleston Flat Fee Real Estate. Low commission fee guaranteed!