When you’re selling your home, the price you set is a critical factor in the return you’ll receive. That’s why you need a professional evaluation from an experienced realtor. Charleston Flat Fee Real Estate can provide you with an honest assessment of your home, based on several factors including:
- Market conditions
- Condition of your home
- Repairs or improvements
- Time frame
- The commission vs flat fee you will pay an agent to list your home on the MLS
If the price of your home is too high, several things could happen:
- Limits buyers. Potential buyers may not view your home, because it would be out of their buying range.
- Limits showings. Realtors may be less reluctant to view your home.
- Used as leverage. Realtors may use an overpriced home to sell against homes that are better priced.
- Extended stay on the market. When a home is on the market too long, it may be perceived as defective. Buyers may wonder, “what’s wrong,” or “why hasn’t this sold?”
- Lower price. An overpriced home, still on the market beyond the average selling time, could lead a lower selling price. To sell it, you will have to reduce the price, sometimes, several times. In the end, you’ll probably get less than if it had been properly priced at the start.
- Wasted time and energy. A bank appraisal is required to finance a home. Even if you get an offer, the appraisal may come in at a price lower than your offer.
Charleston Realtors have known it for years – Well-kept homes, properly priced always get the fast sale for the best price. When selling your home, a professional assessment from Charleston Flat Fee Real Estate will help you reduce your property's time on the market. The flat fee for our full service will always save you money!
Please complete and submit the following Online Home Evaluation form. The more information given, the more accurate the evaluation. All information you provide is secure and will be kept strictly confidential. To provide a more detailed Comparative Market Analysis, we would be more than happy to also assess your listing in person.