Charleston Flat Fee Real Estate is a Full Service, Flat Fee alternative to paying traditional Realtor commission costs to an agent. Our fee for our professional service is paid at close, and there are no “upfront” expenses. You will know from the start what you will net after the sale. With our flat fee you save up to 50% compared to a 6% Realtor commission. There is more than one way our fee based approach can help you save money, and we recommend you call or email for more information. Every property is evaluated before we determine our fee (paid when your house sells).
Your home is marketed exactly the same way a traditional real estate company markets your home, and possibly better! When you list with us:
- You receive a full market analysis to determine the best price for your home and minimize it's days on market
- Professional Signage
- Computerized Lock Box
- MLS listing with Detailed Information and Multiple Photos
- Your Property's Own Website url
- Coordination of Showings
- Professional Quality Digital Photography
- Automated, Detailed Feedback from Agents
- Fully Integrated Online Marketing to dozens of nationally recognized websites, including FaceBook
- Your entire transaction from the listing presentation to negotiating your offer, to closing, is managed and coordinated by experienced, caring Realtors who value and encourage your input!
What distinguishes Charleston Flat Fee Real Estate from traditional agencies is: we never charge fees based on a percentage of the sales price; this allows our clients to reduce Realtor commission costs and save thousands of dollars.
Charleston Flat Fee Real Estate brokers and agents are members of the National Association of Realtors®, and the local Charleston Trident Association of Realtors and committed to following the organization’s Code of Ethics.
Are you looking for ways to save even more In commissions? Visit our website For Sale By Owner Charleston. We provide Online MLS Listing Services for as little as $399. Your home will be included in the Charleston Trident Association of Realtor MLS and syndicated to dozens of nationally recognized websites, including Realtor.com.
Selling your home is an involved process that affects your family and your future. Before you begin this process, you'll want to ensure that you have the most up-to-date information. When should you sell? How do you get the best price? Should renovations be made prior to the sale? These Charleston area home selling reports will assist you in answering the many questions that arise during the home selling process.
Information provided by Behren Kittrell, Realtor, BIC Charleston Flat Fee Real Estate. Low commission fee guaranteed!
Below, select desired reports and complete the form provided.